33 Awe-inspiring Photos You Won’t Believe Were Taken On An iPhone
WHAT IS SMARTPHONE PHOTOGRAPHY?
#SmartphonePhotography is on the rise, and rightly so. With the advancements in phone camera’s nowadays like the iPhone7 Plus dual camera, Samsung Galaxy Edge S7, and the Huawei dual lens P9 Plu, it’s absolutely possible to take professional-looking photographs without using a big fancy camera, and here’s the proof…
1. @jamesrelfyder in san fransisco using vsco to take this breathtaking shot
2. @gian_giovanoli in Lej da Staz, Switzerland
3. Muottas Muragl, Switzerland
4. @ligiaaf from Brazil took this photo with her iPhone 6s and edited it with Snapseed app.
5. @nothingproject used his iPhone 6 to take this photo on a road in the Yilling Rock Scenic Area of Wuming, China.
6. The @bookbaristas are in the beautiful, New York. How stunning do the colour of these buildings look!
7. @grayoutdoors showing us some amazing smartphone photography skills with his Exolens case.
15. @loosemooose at Dunollie Castle North of Oban
16. @juanlukman loves taking photos with his iphone 6 and took this one in the NuArt Sculpture park in Bandung, Indonesia
17. this cute pic of @scooter_the_golden was taken using the iphone 7 portrait mode. could mistake this for a professional photo any day!
18. cool shot of @vmiura at the british school of creative arts in sao paulo, brazil with her iphone6s
19. retro style photo by @rickyclean in downton toronto
20. gorgeous little street in Rue Crémieux, just south east of paris
22. @shapovalov.a.v makes smartphone photography look easy with this gorgeous picture. shot on iphone 6s plus
23. @eiroelffej shooting with his iphone 6s in a metro in prague
24. you would definitely think this was taken with a DSLR but not, this was iphone 6s in singapore by @cowinhumansclothing
25. @forrestmankins shot this picture on his travels back to montana on his iphone
26. check out @ahmed_abdlazim snapping some holiday pics whilst in thailand with his iphone 6s
27. @vanessayalopez using her iphone 6s plus
28. @chelseakolb on her iphone 6s plus in mykonos, greece
29. @@braccobianco with his iPhone and his cute dog in Norway
30. check out @@ben_from_socal in California, U.S.A
31. what an amazing shot by @@jimsiphone
32. @maahline took this with iphone 6 in the beautiful norway
33. @salt_water1 with iphone 6s at Mt Tamalpais National Park, CA
You can take some pretty amazing photos with your iPhone and there’s even an award ceremony created in honor of iPhone photography now called the iPhone Photography Awards (funnily enough). It showcases the best in iPhoneography from around the world. So before you go running out to buy a DSLR, give smartphone photography a go. Use the apps in this article and I bet you’ll surprise yourself!
In the meantime, feel free to check out my attempt at smartphone photography over on my instagram @techgirlcarrie 🙂